This post is also available in: नेपाली
LL.M going to completing an advocate is seeking for a job relating to advocacy, litigation for rule of law, constitutionalism, Peace, Democracy, Human rights, Social justice or Advocacy. I have experience in Different fields in human rights, journalism, and advocacy. Especially being Chitwan District program co-coordinator of Human rights Education program, regular human rights situation monitoring, documenting, disseminating, and human rights defending.
He worked also as the Coordinator of the Mid-regional Committee of Children as a Zone of Peace in the time of insurgency in Nepal in the time of conflict and the whole emergency period as well. I have also experience in human rights journalism. I am the founder Secretariat member of the Local Peace Committee, Chitwan. I have experience working with human rights activists, journalists, various victimized people falling under women, Dalits, children, Backward and minority communities. I have good coordination skills with political parties, Security officers, and administrators. I have skills in teaching and orientation.
- A columnist in current issues in online and newspapers from 2003 to till now
- Secretariat member of Local Peace Committee, Chitwan from 2005 to 2013 A.D.
- National Councilor of Federation of Nepal Journalists till now.
- Managing Editor in Sancharpatra Daily since 2010-2011 A.D.
- Informal Sector Service Centre (INSEC) District Program Coordinator in Chitwa from 2010 to 2014
- INSEC District Representative in Chitwan from 1995 to 2010 A.D.
- English Teacher in Daisy English Boarding School Parsa, Chitwan from 1989 to 1995
- Dialogue, Arbitration and Conflict Management Organized by Peace and Reconstruction Ministry
- Human Rights, International Standards and Protection Mechanism by DFHRI and Geneva for Human Rights, Global Training (GHR)
- Master Training of Trainers on Human Rights organized by NPC,
- Workshop on Rights of Indigenous Peoples Organized by OHCHR and ILO
- Surveillance System on IED ∕ UXO ∕ Mine Incidents organized by INSEC
- ‘Human Rights Defenders Sensitization Training’ by Human Rights Home
- Child Rights Protection Workshop by National Human Rights Commission
- Conflict Transformation and Peace-building.
- Feature Writing for Journalists on Gender Issue by SAFMA NEPAL.
- Election Monitoring ∕ Observation by NEOC and FORUM-ASIA-ANFREL
- Training on Human Rights monitoring, Investigation Documentation, Dissemination, Defending and Report writing Organized by INSEC,
- Many successful cases for conflict victims, even rescuing from the high risk of death and threat( even front-page news covering with photo in Kantipur Daily and Rajdhani Daily
- Recognition by Forum for Human rights Protection, Chitwan.
- Many People aware, organized for their rights, and many cases solved.
Skill and Competences
- Conflict Management, Arbitration, Advocacy, Coordination, and communication.
- Report Writing and Editing, Budgeting, planning, Monitoring, Documentation.
- Training Manual preparation and conducting and coordinating
- Now seeking for litigation as well
- Basic Computer skills
Further Personal Details
- Date of Birth: 2022-07-05 BS
- Father and Mother: Late Basu-DevDahal
- Nationality: Nepali
- Language: Nepali and English
- Dr. Ram Krishna Timilsina, Principle of National Law College
- SubodhPyakurel, Ex- Chairperson of INSEC